How would I find fonts similar to these ?

Deel hier je tips voor het werken met Photoshop of stel vragen over hoe je bepaalde bewerkingen uit kunt voeren.
Plaats reactie [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saskia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How would I find fonts similar to these ?

Bericht door Saskia » di 10 okt 2017, 16:16

Hi William!
The link you provided does not work so I don't know what font you are looking for. There are 3 websites I use and though I use them mainly privately, they also have a lot of fonts free for commercial use.
Have a look at:
www.dafont.com
www.abstractfonts.com
www.1001fonts.com
To find your font or another one you like you will need some time though... ;)
Regards, Saskia

rondenbreems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bericht door rondenbreems » di 02 jan 2018, 11:17

Most certainly by going to:

http://www.identifont.com/

Kind regards,
Ron

Bjorn Goud

Bericht door Bjorn Goud » di 02 jan 2018, 21:21

if you can make a jpg of the font you are looking for, maybe a word or part of the text, you can upload it here:

www.whatthefont.com

and you will see the same font or at least similar ones.

Regards BG

Plaats reactie