Which is the best camera for wedding photography?

Bespreek de nieuwste camera's, de slimste aanschaf en de handigste features van je camerabody.
egerards

Re: Which is the best camera for wedding photography?

Bericht door egerards » di 31 okt 2017, 13:33

This question cannot be answered in a simple straight forward way. The best camera for me is not necessarily the best camera for you. Photography experience is to my opinion a much more important factor than the camera itself. If I were to select a wedding photographer and had to choose between a highly experienced photographer using a $1000 camera or a newbie photographer using a $5000 camera, I'd definitely go for the experienced photographer with the 'cheap' camera.

Personally I've used a Nikon DX as well as a Olympus MFT camera for wedding photography and the couples and I were more than satisfied about the results.

If I would have to define a list of requirements of 'the ideal' wedding camera, I would come up with a list as follows:
- good low light performance (so no issues with high ISOs)
- good low light focus performance
- long life batteries
- GOOD QUALITY GLASS! Bad quality lenses (or lenses not suitable for the job) can ruin your results.

These are maybe not the answers you are looking for, but I hope they provide you some more insights...

Plaats reactie